Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Haircut post

While I was in Seoul, Rob (Brent's roommate) went to Beijing, and Brent went to Japan. Check the latter's blog for some interesting insight into Korea's neighbour and polar opposite.

I really appreciate living here after hearing about the food prices there (Brent saw a $16 apple!). As well, although it would be an interesting place to visit, I don't think I'd be able to appreciate the seizure-inducing stimuli and craziness on a daily basis. Hooray for conservative, no piercings or tattoos, cheap food, left-in-the-70's Korea!

In other news, I ate 'grass,' 'dirt' and 'earthworm' flavoured Jelly Belly's today. What the..?! Thankfully I managed to avoid the 'vomit' and 'earwax' flavours.

Last but certainly not least, I wuvvles and miss my family, and I wuvvles and miss my Moolz!

Muah! ><

3 Comments:

Blogger thatgirl said...

What is a haircut post anyway? I keep hearing the term in blogland, but I don't know what it means. Enlighten me please oh queen of the Internet!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi, thanks for the message - there you are! What made you decide on Korea? I love reading your stories. If only I didn't have so many responsibilities, I would travel too!

6:09 PM  
Blogger s said...

Kat: haircut post is a post about mundane, daily activities that are often unrelated to each other... such as 'today i ate some food' or 'today i got a haircut.'

Michelle: I still read your blog regularly too :) I love seeing what new thing Devon's discovered! I decided to come to Korea for a change of pace. I like travelling, and hadn't been to Asia yet. I liked the Koreans I met in Vancouver, and I had a friend already teaching here who helped to get me a job. :)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home