Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm so screwed next week :(

The director at my job in the Surrey location has proven to be more and more incompetant over the past six months.. I lost 80% of my students there in the past month for example. I told him on March 1st that I start training for my new job on March 12th. I even sent TWO resumes of friends who are interested in replacing me. One of them I had to RESEND because he overlooked it when I sent it in January. My training starts Monday March 12th, and runs from 7 am to 3 pm. That means I have to get up around 5 am, and with the time change it will really be 4 am.

So I'm gonna be exhausted from training, and now, because he still hasn't hired anyone, he's begging me to work Monday and Wednesday. That means an hour and a half window to SPEED from downtown to Surrey during rush hour traffic, teach four hours, come back at 10, and get a maximum 7 hours sleep before waking up at 5 am again the next day. I feel so stressed just thinking about it, and I'm worried it might affect my knowledge retention at my new job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home