Friday, December 15, 2006

Fa la la la la la!

I popped into the eBay Christmas party at the Pan Pacific tonight, as it was wrapping up because a friend of a friend had an unused ticket. It was GREAT seeing the expression on people's faces, as it was two years ago I worked there.. saw about 20-30 happy faces I knew. Half of them no longer work there either.. I wonder what percentage of the attendees tonight actually work there now!

Got about 3/5ths of my Christmas shopping done today.

Holy crap.. the wind is so strong outside, I hear the beams of the house creaking and groaning.. I hope it doesn't topple over. :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny. i totally shoulda gone. and told ian clark what a cesspool of sexual harrassment his establishment is. i'm sure he'd be very responsive. haha.

4:42 PM  
Blogger s said...

:(

i didn't see ian there, come to think of it.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home