Thursday, May 11, 2006

World Cup Stadium

Went to World Cup Stadium in Daegu for a preschool fieldtrip and I got sunburned today!

Maaaan. One of our coworkers, Richard, is in the hospital hooked up to I.V. now, with pneumonia. I totally didn't see that one coming. I'm still polishing off my 10-day dose of antibiotics for my own infected tonsils which are doing MUCH better. I had to beg the doctor for a 10-day dosage.. he originally gave me TWO days! I don't understand Korea and it's insistence on short doses of antibiotics.... Ryan's in Japan now, and with Richard gone for a week, it's just Brent and I holding down the fort at work(with a lot of help from the Korean teachers too).

These cartoons by a guy on Dave's ESL cafe crack me up:

(FYI: 'Waegook' means foreigner)
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home