Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Cousin!

I have a very cute new cousin! (Second cousin, once removed, to be exact). Congratulations to my cousin Valerie and her husband Tiee! Baby Mia was born Dec 27th.

I am SO happy to have a new addition in my extended family, because there have been no new babies born since my own toddlerhood :)







I think she looks quite serious and sophisticated. Not surprising, as she comes from a line of beautiful, smart and gracious women (ie. her mom, aunt, grandmother, great grandmother). My dad thinks she looks like her grandmother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Awww, she's adorable! And shares my birthday!

5:27 PM  
Blogger s said...

So you're one of those poor 'lump Christmas and birthday presents into one' babies! :P

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home