Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh joy!

Today I made a mental note: blog that I am really happy and lucky that I have not one, but two jobs that I enjoy. I am also lucky that I like all my supervisors. I sure have had some crappy ones in the past (as well as good ones) and I definitely can appreciate the value of a good one. Both jobs are also 100% flexible with each others' time tables, so I've chosen to drop the greenhouse job for July/Aug and just teach fulltime at this summerschool program that'll be starting up.

I've been learning a lot this week as far as the greenhouse job goes.. mostly the names of plants, and how to divide tufts of grass. Today I learned what thrips look like. Apparently they are not good insects at all. My mom and I went to the Van Dusen garden show on the weekend. We frolicked around like crazy monkeys and both bought 8 watergarden plants.

2 Comments:

Blogger thatgirl said...

i just scrolled down your page and it froze and repeated the phrase "today i learned how to divide tufts of grass" a thousand times down the page like in a naughty childs notebook. it was kind of entertaining for a split second.

but i was scrolling down to post a comment saying that this is so OLD news! update already woman! or tell me where you are updating since you have a million gazillion blogs and such.

11:08 AM  
Blogger s said...

Bah. I am posting nowhere. Just enjoying work and my garden and other such things. I don't have too much to write about. And only you and my parents read this blog, really. :P

And for that, there's facebook, email and the phone :|

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home