Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Everyone knows a kid like Anthony..

Before I sleep, I just gotta jot this down..

I have a kid in my preschool class, Anthony. He's smart, cute, extremely talkative and precocious; a little engine, and unstoppable. Always up to something; always has that gleam of mischief in his eye. I teach his older sister too, Lily. Lily is outgoing and very smart too, but the similarities end there... she's the perfect, well-behaved A+ model student. When I had a parents' demonstration lesson for Lily's class, I started off by writing 'Present Progressive' on the board, and from the back of the room, a little voice started yelling out, "P-R-E-S-E-N-T.." until his mom shushed him. Today I noticed he was extra hyper, doing a few extra cartwheels than usual to the front of the room if I called on him to answer a question. Later, when I taught Lily's class, she interrupted the lesson to tell me something. Apparently, Anthony and Lily had gone to Costco last evening, and Anthony had randomly approached a Canadian couple. Guess what he said to them.......

"Are you crazy?"

Haaahahaha!

PS. Hi, comment posters! It's so nice to know that I'm not talking to myself in this blog! Can't wait till I see somma y'all soon! And to those who didn't post a comment, I knooooww whooo you aaaaree and I will find you and make you start your own blogs as punishment. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger dk_- said...

hahahahaha.

Love kids who speak up.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home